Online Mangal Dosha Nivaran Pooja
Mangal Dosha Nivaran Pooja
Mangal Dosh is considered to be very prominent in the Hindu religion during the marriages. The actual name for Mangal dosh is sumanglik dosha, which means the problems raised on the auspicious day like on the day of marriage. The hurdles in the good work are considered to be the effect of Mangal Dosh or Kuja Dosh. The girl is considered as manglik when the planet Mars is placed either in the first, fourth, seventh, eighth or twelfth house of the birth chart. The girl with the Manglik Dosh has the threat to get widow. For these girls the Kumbha Vivah is arranged and the manglik dosha nivaran Pooja is arranged to neutralize the effect of the Mangal Dosha in the horoscope.
Evil Effects of Mangal Dosha
There are various evil effects of Mangal Dosha like:-
- Problems in understanding the point of view of other person.
- Problems in empathizing with other partner.
- Problems in getting involved with the partner.
- Problems in controlling the anxiety, anger and depression
- Can prove to be a problematic person for the partner.
- Can create hurdle in the success of the partner.
How to do Mangal Dosh Nivaran Pooja
On this day special Pooja is done to Goddess Parvati by dressing up in the traditional dress of a married woman to represent that they want to be like Goddess Gauri for the whole life. Goddess Parvati blesses those women with all the material prosperity, wealth and the good health and the happy married life. The mangala Gauri Pooja should be done with full devotion and only the vegetarian food should be taken for the whole month of saavan. Mangla Gauri Pooja is very effective to remove the dosha of mangal from the horoscope of the women.
Importance of Mangal Dosh Nivaran Pooja
The mars planet keeps the special importance when it comes to marriage as the position of Mars decides the passion, husband, sex and marital knot. According to the astrology, Mars in the fourth, seventh, eighth or twelfth house results in the dosha.
Significance of Mangal Dosh Nivaran Pooja
According to the astrology Mangal or Mars is the planet of power, courage, strength and aggression. Mars is considered to be the cruel planet. Mangal is considered to be the Kshatriya and sits on the Ram.
Benefits of Mangal Dosh Nivaran Pooja
There are several benefits of the Mangal Dosh Nivaran Pooja as it removes the dosha of Mangal from the horoscope which can help the individual to get rid of the problems in the married life, problems in understanding the partner and even the fear to get widow. The health problems are also rectified and the wealth of the person is maintained.
Remedies for Mangal Dosh
There are various remedies to get out of Mangal Dosha and they are:-
- Donation of blood on Tuesdays.
- Establishment of Mangal Yantra and performing Pooja
- Observing fast on Tuesdays.
- Offering red flowers and Gud to Lord Ganesha.
- Reciting Mangal Chandika Stotra.
- Reciting Hanuman Chalisa
- Feeding birds with sweet
Mantra for Mangal Dosh
“Dharanee Garbhsambhootam Vidyutkantisamprabham
Kumaram Shaktihastam Cha Mangalam Pranamamyaham”
“Om Agnirmoordhadivah Kakutpati Prithivya Ayam
Apaang Retaang Si Jinvati Bhoumay Namah”
- All of the Astro Reports are delivered with in 72 hours via Email.
- Usually delivers all Astro Products with in 2 days working days mostly in India it will arrive with you in 5 days or out of India with in 10 days.
- The photographs of the ceremony usually get delivered in 5-7 working days from the date of pooja by electronic mail.
- We do Live telecast of all puja so you may see your puja at real time on your PC.