The Sankashti Chaturthi is being devoted to the Lord Ganesha and on this day fasts are being kept in order to remove all the obstacles and hurdles from the life. The Lord Ganesha removes all the problems of the life and provides the prosperity so that one can attain peace and harmony in their life. The Sankashti Chaturthi falls in the month of Magha and when it falls on the day of Tuesday it is referred to as Angarika Chaturthi. This day is considered to be more auspicious in the life of an individual as Lord transmits its power to their devotees.
On this day the fasts is being kept from the sunrise to the sunset and after sighting the Moon only one should break their fast and should consume the Sabudana Khichadi or the curd rice. The idol of the Lord should be kept after sighting the Moon and then the aarti should be performed so that the Lord Ganesha can give his blessings to the Lord. The Sankashti Chaturthi is being observed every month and there is a particular time for the aarti for every month. The date and time for the Sankashti Chaturthi for every month is given as below:
- Date: 8th January 2015, Time: 08:57 P.M. Day: Thursday.
- Date: 7th February 2015, Time: 09:16 P.M. Day: Saturday.
- Date: 9th March 2015, Time: 09:39 P.M. Day: Monday.
- Date: 8th April 2015, Time: 10:10 P.M. Day: Wednesday.
- Date: 7th May 2015, Time: 09:45 P.M. Day: Thursday.
- Date: 5th June 2015, Time: 09:36 P.M. Day: Friday.
- Date: 5th July 2015, Time: 10:01 P.M. Day: Sunday.
- Date: 3rd August 2015, Time: 09:29 P.M. Day: Monday.
- Date: 1st September 2015, Time: 08:55 P.M. Day: Tuesday Chaturthi: Angarak.
- Date: 1st October 2015, Time: 09:13 P.M. Day: Thursday.
- Date: 30th October 2015, Time: 08:47 P.M. Day: Friday.
- Date: 29th November 2015, Time: 09:19 P.M. Day: Sunday.
- Date: 28th December 2015, Time: 08:54 P.M. Day: Monday.
All these days falls on the 4th day of the Krishna Paksha and people celebrate this day with full devotion and dedication.
According, to the Hindu calendar each lunar month contains two Chaturthi Tithis. The Chaturthi that falls after the full moon during the Krishna Paksha is called as Sankashti Chaturthi and the Chaturthi that falls after the Amavasya (new moon) in the Shukla Paksha is called as Vinayaka Chaturthi. The auspicious or the most significant Sankashti Chaturthi falls during the month of Magha and on this day only the most prominent fasts are being observed. Some of the devotees observe the Sankashti Chaturthi fast every month so that they can get the maximum benefits out of their dedication and devotion. The name and the auspiciousness of the Sankashti Chaturthi changes, when it falls on the day of Tuesday. People consider the day of Tuesday as the day of Lord Ganesha and when the Sankashti Chaturthi falls on this day it is referred to as Angarika Chaturthi and it has the special significance in the life of the devotees. The Sankashti Chaturthi is generally being known by the people living in the Western and Southern region of India. This keeps the special significance for the people of Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra.
People on this day devote themselves to the Lord Ganesha and keep fasts from the sunrise to sunset so that they can get the blessings of the Lord. The word Sankashti itself has some meaning and it refers to delivery during the trouble times. The Lord Ganesha is considered to be the lord of intelligence and the remover of all the obstacles in the life. Therefore, by doing the puja of Lord Ganesha one can get rid of all the big hurdles from their life and can spend the life in peace and harmony.
This fast should be done with the strictness so that all the desires are being fulfilled. On this day people should consume only the fruits, roots and vegetables especially those that are grown under the ground. People generally eat the Sabudana Khichadi, peanuts and potatoes on this day and it is also considered to be the staple food for the fast. The fast is being broke after the moon is seen i.e. in the night and then after the Aarti the food is being consumed.
In the early morning, one should take the bath and should purify themselves and then the prayers should be offered to the Lord by lighting the lamp. The mantra of the Lord is also being enchanted. Some of the devotees also observe the partial fasting and therefore they can eat the curd rice or the Sabudana Khichadi. The main pooja is generally being done in the evening after the moon has come. After seeing the moon, the idol of the Ganesha is placed in the puja room and then the flowers is being placed in the feet of the Lord. The lamp is lit or the agarbatis is also being lit and then the puja is performed. Afterwards, the Prasad is being given to the relatives and the devotees so that everyone can be benefited from the puja.
This year there will be transition of the planet Venus in the zodiac sign Aquarius on 23rd January. The planet Venus is considered to be the planet of luxuries, love and beauty. This transit is going to affect each and every individual’s life. This planet will later on leave for zodiac sign Pisces on 15th February 2015. Venus is considered to be the friendly planet and loves beauty, show-off, travelling, lavish life etc. The individuals who are running through the Bhakuti – Antara period of Venus will feel romantic during this period. There are various effects on the different zodiac signs.
- Aries: this year you could face some of the health hazards but these would be temporary. You need to be cautious about your health so that the things are maintained in life. You will spend the money on the lavish things. You will get attracted towards the opposite sex of the natives. The women will use the beauty products in huge amount. There are also some of the religious activities that you are going to perform. There is going to be the large amount of expenses.
- Taurus: this year your spouse will make new friends and will enjoy with them and will have some new happenings. Your spouse will also gain some money. This year you are going to come in the limelight as your professional life will improve to the great extent. You will have some of the short trips for amusement. You will have the good time with your family also. You will be determined and aggressive in attaining your goals.
- Gemini: this year your professional life will be very good as either you may get promoted or can get increment and also you will have the new responsibilities with you. You will also be travelling to different pilgrimages. There are also the chances of changing the job. You will also buy some of the technical things with the money that you have saved since longer period of time. If you have some of the legal things then you will hear the positive news.
- Cancer: there can some of the health problems this year. The men might face the genital problem while the women can face the fluid discharge problem. You need to change your lifestyle therefore you also need to do some of the meditation. For the entire transit you will have the good feeling and the people who are married will enjoy their life a lot.
- Leo: this year you are going to enjoy your personal life a lot. There will be peace and harmony between you and your partner. You might be involved in some of the experimental things. You will have the expenditures but it will be on useful things. It is advised not to go for the speculations this year.
- Virgo: you will be involved in bad deeds especially for those whom you dislike a lot or with whom you are jealous. This year you will not achieve the good fame. You can also fall into the problem due to the written communication. Married people will enjoy their life a lot.
- Libra: this year you will not be lucky in the legal matters. You can also fall into the disputes with your colleagues. Personal and professional life both are in good situation. If you are single then you might also get indulged into the liking with someone. You need to be ensure about your eating because your stomach may face a problem.
- Scorpio: this year Venus is going to be very friendly to you as it will transit into the 4th house which is ruled by planet Moon in Kaalpurush Kundali. You need to change your sleeping habits. You or your spouse will have the promotion in the professional life. The unexpected things will be easily done this year.
- Sagittarius: the Venus will be transiting into the third house and this will make you to go away from your beloved one but this thing will be temporary. There is going to be some of the financial loss also. You will have the thoughts of writing articles. There will be sudden setbacks or hurdles in your life.
- Capricorn: you will be managing your thoughts in a proper manner and will not let the feelings coming out on your face. Your nature and your tone will become soft towards everyone. The married life will be cool so you enjoy your life. You will face the expenditures so you need to be very cautious about it.
- Aquarius: this year you need to be very cautious about your health. You might have the disease of diabetes. You will have the new friends and the professional life will be managed. You will have the good communication skills this year. You might also earn some of the money by sudden chances.
- Pisces: this transit will bring the happiness in your life. You will be inclined towards the spirituality. You will have both the personal and professional life going good. You might also travel this year. There can also be some of the health problems so you need to be very cautious about it.
The festival of Rama Navami is celebrated in order to commemorate the birthday of Lord Rama. The birthday ceremony will be celebrated on 28th March 2015. It is being believed that Lord Rama was born in the Shukla Paksha on the Navami Tithi in the Chaitra month. Every year the birthday is being celebrated on the same day. Lord Rama was born in the middle day of Madhyana period. It is being believed that the Madhyana period is the auspicious period as it prevails for the six ghatis which remains for approximately 2 hours and 24 minutes. This period is very auspicious to perform the Ram Navami puja rituals. The mid-point of the Madhyana period is considered when the Lord Rama was born and therefore at this point of time the birthday of Lord Rama is being celebrated in every temple. The temple is being decorated and the puja is being performed at this time. The aarti is also performed at this time.
The 12 P.M. is considered to be the Madhyana period on which the birthday of the Lord is being celebrated. The Ayodhya is the birth place of the Lord Rama and therefore this place is being decorated with the lightings and diyas. The devotees of the Lord Rama come to this place and enjoy the birthday of the Lord. People take the holy dip in the river Saryu and then visit the temple to perform the ritual. During the Rama Navami it is being suggested that the eight Prahar fast should be kept in order to take the maximum benefits from the Lord. The fast should be observed from the sunrise to sunset. The Vrat for the Rama Navami can be celebrated in three ways and they are: casual which means that it can be observed without any reason, continual which means that it can be observed for the whole life without any desires and the last way is desirable which means that it is observed to fulfill the desires of the life.
In the North India region this festival is being celebrated as a nine day festival and it is the last day of the Chaitra or the Vasant Navratri. A person who believes on the Lord Rama starts the rituals on Chaitra 1and ends it on the Ramnavami. Some of the devotee’s fasts for the whole nine days and some of the devotees fast only on the Ram Navami day. On the day of fasts people eat the food that is made up of using potatoes. On this day garlic, onion, turmeric and ginger are avoided. People can also eat the raw vegetables or the fruits. On this day people clean their house properly and then make the idol sit in the puja room. The flowers are being kept in front of god and then the aarti is being performed. The Prasad is also made at home and it is offered to relatives and other people after the aarti is being performed.
The festival of Baisakhi is considered to be the very popular festival for the people who live in the Punjab region. This festival keeps the special importance for those who are in the rural areas of the Punjab. On this day, they harvest their crops and then sell it in the market to earn money. This is the very ancient festival being celebrated by all the Punjabis regardless of their religion. The Punjabis who are Sikhs for them this festival keeps the special importance. In the year of 2015 this festival will be celebrated on 14th April. According to the Hindu Solar Calendar Sikhs celebrate this day as their New Year as on this day their crops are ready for the harvest. Sikhs celebrate this day because on this day there is the formation of Khalsa.
It is being believed that on this day, Guru Gobind Singh in 1699 who was the last Sikh Guru established the Khalsa. Guru Gobind Singh eliminated all the differences between the higher and lower caste communities and declared that all the human beings are equal. All the devotees, on this day thanks to God for granting the good harvest to them. This day is also celebrated as the day when the brotherhood was commenced. People celebrate this day by dancing, performing folk music, feasting and enjoying fairs. The melas are being organized on this day so that the festival can be enjoyed in a more joyous manner. The Golden Temple is being decorated and it seems like some carnival is happening. People get dressed in a very traditional manner and celebrate by dancing and singing. The mouth-watering foods are also being kept so that the children can enjoy it. Some of the items are also being kept in the fair so that people can purchase it.
During the morning time, devotees visit the Gurudwara so that they can pray to the God for the good well-being. The holy scripture of the Sikhism is being placed on the Takhat and then the prayers are being offered. The religious hyms are also being sung so that the God can be happy and can give their blessings to all the devotees. This ritual is being considered to be the symbol of humanity. On this day the rabi crops are being yielded and it is being considered to be the most auspicious day. The Bhangra is being performed on this day so that the festival can be celebrated in the most joyous mood. The unique identity of the Khalsa are:
- Kesh, the unshorn hair
- Kangha, the wooden comb
- Karra, the iron bracelet
- Kirpan, the sword
- Kaccha, the undergarment
Gupt Navratri or Magha Navratri:
Navaratri is a festival that takes place four times in every year. There are four different types of Navaratri celebration and they are the Ashad, Ashwin, Magh and Vasanth Navratri respectively. However, amongst these four Navaratri celebrations, only two are popularly known and they are the Ashwin and Vasanth Navratra. The rest of the two Navaratri seasons are known as the Gupt navratra. This Gupt navratra is a special occasion for the Tantriks and sadhaks to perform the rituals like Shatkarma Tantrik Prayog including Vashikaran, Shantikaran, Videshan,Uchatan, Maran and Stambhan.
In this auspicious occasion, people offer their homage to Goddess Durga and pray to her to get her blessings. Throughout these nine days, there is a recitation of the Vedic texts including Shrimad-Devi-Bhagwat, Shri DurgaSaptshati and Devi Mahatamya to invoke Goddess Durga. The occasion of Magh Navratri takes place within date 09 February 2016 to 17 February 2016. This occasion takes place in the month of Magh or February in the English calendar and in the tithi of Shukla Paksha. It is an amazing occasion to resolve the problems related to materialistic issues. Tantriks and sadhaks consider this period to be a very useful one to help people to get rid of their difficulties.
People keep fasts and chant the holy shlokas while they pray to Goddess Durga. The fast is a mandatory ritual, but if one fails to maintain this, he or she must at least keep the fast on the first and the eighth day of this period. There is the anusthan or celebration of Shri Durga Saptashati samput path in the Navgrah Mandir. The most important pujas that are performed in this period to invoke Maa Druga are Chandi yagya, Devi Path and Maha Kali Puja.
Benefits of performing the Navratri Puja
Throughout the country, this puja is performed. The basic reason behind this worship is to receive blessings for prosperity, knowledge and wealth from the Shakti or Goddess Durga. People worship Her to remove all the suffering from their lives and to get Her blessings. Throughout these nine days, there is the worship of a different incarnation or Avatar of Goddess Durga. The Navarna Mantra or “Aim hreem kleem chaamundaayai vichche” is recited by the worshipper.
Price for Durga Puja – Rs 2500 or $56
Confirm Your order now Look Here
If you want to get a thorough and more intense impact of the path of the shlokas or mantras, then you must do the Samput path. This is a clearer and more explicit use of the shlokas, words and mantras. To make your shloka path more impactful, do the Samput Path. However, one thing has to be kept in mind that for the recitation of different sacred scriptures and paths or shlokas, there is a different samput vidhi. The Samput mantra for the Durga Saptashati path holds a very important significance.
One Day Samputit Path Price Rs 3500/-
Participate now Click Here
Samput Path of Durga Saptashati
The Navgraha Mandir peroforms, one of the most important and significant puja path, on the eve of the Gupt Navratra. The chanting of the Durga Saptashati is chanted throughout the nine days of this period. This mantra is a part of the Markendeya Purana. The entire mantra revolves around the power of Goddess Durga and the story of Her weapons, with which She slaughtered the demons.
Benefits of Samput Path of Durga Saptashati
- Erase the absence of prosperity and wealth
- Reduce the amount of debt and possible ensuing poverty
- Removes the obstacles to business
- Erases the barriers from getting financial benefits and profits
- Eradicates the hindrances from getting into the way of acquiring ancestral wealth
- Removes obstacles from the way of success and higher education
- Eradicates the obstruction from the way of getting into the way of your career
- Increases the possibility of marriage getting a desired partner
- Price for This Samputit Pathh for whole none days Rs. 18000/-
- Confirm your Order Now Click Here
Important Days of Gupt Navratri
Throughout the Shakti Peeths of India, a special puja is performed on the Ashtami Tithi of Magh Navratra. On Maha Navami, the Durga Sapatshati havan is observed. The last day is observed to worship nine girls below the age of 12 years, who are considered to be the embodiment of Goddess Durga. Food and new clothes are served to them and in the Navgrah Mandir, the Shree Navaran yantra puja is performed.
This year the planet Mercury will retrograde in the zodiac Capricorn on 21st January 2015. This planet can affect some of the zodiac signs either negatively or positively. The planet will remain retrograde till 11th February 2015. The different effects on the zodiac signs are:
- Aries: this year your luck will not be with you and the things will get delayed. The legal matters will also get delay. This year you may also face some of the extra expenses and this can hamper your budget. The materialistic things may also cause a problem to you and will increase your expenditures also. It is also possible that some of the wrong decisions will also be taken by you. So, you need to be very careful about your decisions.
- Taurus: it is advised that this year you should not speculate as you can loss a large amount of money on this. If you have children then there may be the bad effect on them as they may fall ill during the exam time. You will be disturbed in the love matters due to the lack of communication. You may also face the health problems especially in the lower back part.
- Gemini: you will not be able to take the prominent decisions and this will lead to the wrong decisions. You will be involved in the good deeds and this will increase your purity of life. But the good deeds done by you will not give you the good result for the current time but at the long run you will receive benefits. You may also become restless, so you need keep patience so that everything goes fine.
- Cancer: this year you may the expenses that are of no use. Your spouse will be spending much money and therefore there may be sudden loss in the bank balance. No friends will help you this year. You will not be interested much in the family matters. There can be sudden weight gain this year. There can be difference of opinion between you and your spouse. You can also lose your fame.
- Leo: this year you can become irritating due to the problems you are facing. You will be rash and rude to others and short tempered. You will also face the delays in the finances and this will make you unhappy. Your friends will also do the different behavior with you. Your girlfriend will ask for the expensive gifts from you and this will imbalance the bank balance.
- Virgo: this year your spouse is going to get the good news. She will force you to get her wishes fulfilled and will also try to dominate you. There can also be some of the setbacks in your life. You will become dicy in some of the situations and therefore will not be able to take proper decisions.
- Libra: this year is going to be good for those individuals who are into the profession of media and entertainment industry. The personal life is going to be good this year. For the future life you will face the duality and therefore this will bring the problem in your life. You can also go in the long trip. You also need to take care about your health.
- Scorpio: this year the work life will go slow and you will not get good opportunities. This slowness will be there in every phase of life. You can lose the money also. You will be lazy in doing things and your spouse may fall ill due to the retrograde of the planet.
- Sagittarius: this year you will be travelling and therefore there will be a loss of money. The professional life will not be suitable for you much. Your temper will remain high and will remain confused.
- Capricorn: this year you may lend the money to other people but you should do all the legal paper work. There can some of the health problems. You will also face some of the personal life problems so you need to take care about all this. You need to avoid the speculations because this will not be favorable for you.
- Aquarius: you should avoid the speculation completely this year. There can be the sudden gain but this will not be due to speculation. In the professional life you will be aggressive as things will not go proper. You will spend the money on technical gadgets.
- Pisces: you may face the problem of theft while travelling. If you have children then they will fall sick. You will think of the job change. You need to change your nature and should become understanding.
This year the festival of gudi padwa will be celebrated on 21st March 2015 i.e. on Saturday. This festival is considered to be the day from which the New Year actually starts. This festival is generally celebrated by the Maharashtrians. This festival is also known from the other name Samvatsar Padvo. The Konkanis also celebrate this festival with full joy and harmony. It is believed, that from this day itself new Samvatsara starts which is considered to be the cycle of sixty years. The people of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka celebrate this festival with name of Ugadi.
According to the Luni Solar Calendar the Gudi Padwa is considered to be the New Year. This calendar considers the position of Sun and the position of the Moon in order to divide the year into months and days. Therefore, accordingly the day of Gudi Padwa comes from which the New Year starts. Because of this calendar only the Hindu New Year is being celebrated twice in a year with the different names. According to the solar calendar the Hindu New Year is known as Puthandu in the regions like Bihu and Tamil Nadu, Vaisakhi in the region of Punjab, Pana Sankranti in the region of Orissa and Naba Barsha in the region of West Bengal.
There is a proper method that is being followed for raising the Gudi at home. The main thing that should be kept in mind is that the Gudi should be raised next to the main entrance of the house. The place where Gudi is kept should be at the right side of entrance. Before raising the Gudi the place should be cleaned properly and then the Swastik needs to be drawn with turmeric and vermilion. Afterwards, when the Gudi is being raised the Shiv Shakti principles should be invoked. This makes the Gudi to accept all the divine principles. The Gudi refers to particular part of the body of human being i.e. Sushumna Nadi. The Gudi should be raised properly and should be tilted at particular angle.
On this day people start their day by taking the oil bath in early morning. Before going to the puja room it is said that one should take the oil bath and should eat the neem leaves in order to purify themselves. Afterwards, the puja is being offered to the deity. The people who are living in the region of North India do not celebrate the festival of Gudi Padwa but observe the nine days fast of Chaitra Navratri and eat the mixture of Neem leaves and Mishri on the first day of the Navratri.